segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

What a douche.

Toughs and brains are a powerful combination! 
So... Don't play with them.

Yeah... I was stupid enough to do that. I betrayed the ones I'd loved because of my anger, my childish behaviours. And now I'm pretty fucked up because I miss them so much I would give anything to erase that black day in the history of my life when I lost my one true friend, the one who always gave me advices ans the one who was always concerned about me... I'm such a stupid and a fool, I've got the wrong perspective of him 'cause I'm a idiot, I can't see the real meaning of friendship and all I'm concerned is me, me and me and never them, them and them. I've been a hypocrite son of a b*tch and I should never doubted of my friends confidence. I hate myself so badly ):

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário