sábado, 2 de abril de 2011

Oh my...

Humans need time to forgive,
And I need time to believe that he will forgive me.

Today I was trading messages with a friend of university and he said he wanted to meet him... A coffee he said. I want to take you and him to a coffee here in Palmela. It has the best coffee with creams in the country and you can talk to him and tell him you're sorry. It's all very beautiful and cute but I'm not feeling confident and I still cry in the inside when I remember the nasty things I said about him... I'm not ready, I'm scared and I'm afraid that I might loose him forever if I don't talk to him but I need time to adapt-ate the idea of talking to him again or trading messages with him again. This pain inside me needs to disappear... and fast!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário